If you, or somebody you know, need professional advice relating to a criminal case or any of the issues on this site, please contact us using the enquiry form below:
While every effort is made to respond to enquiries urgently, there may be delays due to dealing with ongoing cases. All enquiries will be responded to as soon as possible.
- All information or enquiries received are treated with absolute confidentiality
- This site is a free information service for anyone who has been charged with a criminal offence or the friends and family of someone who has been accused of a crime.
- It is important to remember that the information contained on this site is general, and may not apply to every specific case.
- The information on the site is not a substitute for qualified legal advice from a barrister, solicitor, or other specialist criminal defence lawyer.
- This site is written and maintained by a specialist criminal defence barrister.
- If you (or somebody you know) are facing a police investigation or criminal prosecution, and need to speak to a criminal lawyer, contact us and we will try to help if we can.
- In certain situations we can recommend a criminal defence lawyer who may be able to help.
- Any recommendations are free and impartial.
- We do not receive any payment or other type of referral fee for recommending clients to particular firms
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for the advice provided by any third party.