If you, or somebody you know, need professional advice relating to a criminal case or any of the issues on this site, please contact us using the enquiry form below.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only respond to enquiries from England and Wales.
While every effort is made to respond to enquiries urgently, there may be delays due to dealing with ongoing cases. All enquiries will be responded to as soon as possible.
- We can only assist with matters from England and Wales in the United Kingdom.
- All information or enquiries received are treated with absolute confidentiality
- This site is a free information service for anyone who has been charged with a criminal offence or the friends and family of someone who has been accused of a crime.
- It is important to remember that the information contained on this site is general, and may not apply to every specific case.
- The information on the site is not a substitute for qualified legal advice from a barrister, solicitor, or other specialist criminal defence lawyer.
- This site is written and maintained by a specialist criminal defence barrister.
- If you (or somebody you know) are facing a police investigation or criminal prosecution, and need to speak to a criminal lawyer, contact us and we will try to help if we can.
- In certain situations we can recommend a criminal defence lawyer who may be able to help.
- Any recommendations are free and impartial.
- We do not receive any payment or other type of referral fee for recommending clients to particular firms
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for the advice provided by any third party.